How To Grow Your Business On LinkedIn In 2022 (10 Simple Steps)
Hey you, the one sleeping on the LinkedIn…
I’ve said this before, and I will continue to say it…
Pineapple does belong…JK
Some of you are SLEEPING ON LINKEDIN!
And that can change today if you follow these simple steps.
Let’s start with what LinkedIn is NOT…
LinkedIn is NOT a:
*Job Search Site
*Boring Business Platform
*365/24/7 networking event
*An incredible place to create and share content
*The most popular social media business platform
Here are some IMMEDIATE steps you can take TODAY to get in the LinkedIn game, TODAY! (did I mention TODAY?!):
- Start with making sure your profile is explicitly CLEAR about what you do. The bio line next to your profile pic is VITAL as it shows up when you comment on other people’s posts. Keep clear, simple, and obvious.
- Make sure your profile pic is a recent, high res, professional photo. First impressions are still everything.
- Fill out the “About” section with as much information about what you do so that again it is clear what you do and how you can help. Be sure to include links to your website, social media links, etc.
- Record the audio clip next to your profile and say something to the effect of “I’m Sebastian Rusk and I help people start a podcast!”
- Post once daily. You don’t need several posts a day to be successful on LinkedIn. Text posts Documents do the best for engagement.
- This one is a BIGGIE… make sure you are commenting and engaging on OTHER PEOPLE’s posts at least 10–15x a day. Comments are content. Every time you make a comment people see your name, short bio, etc.
- Click on other’s people’s profiles that are within your avatar. LinkedIn will send them a notification that you viewed their profile, as well as an email. (read that again)
- NETWORK! When you connect with someone, send them a message (not a pitch) a message, be human, and start the conversation just as you would any other offline conversation. Don’t be weird and DO NOT PITCH ANYONE!
- Write articles on LinkedIn. These get indexed on Google and it is a great way for you to get some writing reps in and provide organic, valuable content for your followers and connections.
Questions? Let’s connect on Linked! => https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastianrusk/
Want to start a podcast?
Let’s schedule a call: PodcastLaunchLabNow.com